WHAT WE DO
We at H2R know research. We email each other with exclamation points when a great article comes out. We gather with our lunches to catch the newest webinar. Our passion for research means our clients don’t need to worry whether we’re using a monadic or discrete choice testing. (Unless you want to know, and then you might even get invited to a webinar party.)
Read on to see some questions our main types of research can answer without all of the jargon...
Contextual Marketing Measurements
- Did our ad create more revenue than it cost?
- Did our direct mail make people more likely to become our customer?
- How many customers only check us out once?
- How can we turn them into repeat customers?
Brand Health & Perceptual Studies
- What do people think of our company?
- Is our logo recognizable?
- How can I communicate more accurately the identity of our company?
Concept Evaluation Research
- If we started offering (fill-in-the-blank), would we increase our customer base?
- Could we increase our price without decreasing our customers?
- What part of our customer experience should we focus on?
Voice of the Customer
- Why am I losing or gaining customers in a certain age bracket?
- Is there any part of my customer experience that makes them want to cuss?